Linear Hall magnetic module and number 13 comes with LED build a simple circuit to produce magnetic field warning lamp. Use digital 13 interface comes with the LED. The linear Hall magnetic module connected digital 3 interfaces. When the linear Hall magnetic module senses detected the key signal. LED lights on, otherwise off.
The KY-024 module consists of a 49E Linear Hall-Effect Sensor, a LM393 Dual Differential Comparator, a potentiomenter, two leds and six resistors. It's compatible with popular electronics platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Esp8266 and Teensy.
1. has the signal output instructions.
2. single signal output.
3. effective signal output for low level.
4. sensitivity adjustable pure tone ().
5. have the field cuts have signal output
6. circuit boards output switch quantity! (can be directly by SCM)
2 X Modules.
|Operating Voltage||2.7V to 6.5V|
|Sensitivity||1.0 mV/G min., 1.4 mV/G typ., 1.75 mV/G max.|
|Board Dimensions||1.5cm x 3.6cm [0.6in x 1.4in]|