Ebot color sensor can detect a wide variety of colors based on their wavelength. This sensor is specially useful for color recognition projects such as color matching, color sorting, test strip reading and much more.
The color sensor uses a tcs3472 sensor chip to detect color. It also contains two white LEDs that light up the object in front of it.
- Comes with 3 wire connection suitable for Ebot
- Integrated IR blocking filter
- 3.8M:1 dynamic range
- Four independent analog-to-digital converters
- A reference channel for color analysis (clear channel photodiode)
- Minimizes IR and UV spectral component effects to produce accurate color measurement
- Enables accurate color and ambient light sensing under varying lighting conditions
- Minimizes motion/transient errors
- Clear channel provides a reference which allows for isolation of color content