Futaba S3003 Servo Motor is a decent servo for every hobbyist and electronics student. The powerful motor is PWM controlled for easy interfacing with Ebot for various application and projects.
S3003 standard NIB servo for RC car plane. High torque analog servo. Stable and shock proof. Compliant with most standard receiver connector. Great for truck, boat, racing car, helicopter and airplane.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- 1 x Futaba S3003 Servo Motor.
- 1 x Mounting accessories set.
- 3 wire connection with terminal makes easy connection with Ebot and arduino shields.
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control 1520 usec Neutral
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.23sec/60 degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.19sec/60 degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 44 oz/in. (3.2kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 56.8 oz/in. (4.1kg.cm)
- Operating Angle: 45 Deg. one side pulse traveling 400 uses
- Continuous Rotation Modifiable: Yes
- Direction: Counter Clockwise/Pulse Traveling 1520-1900 usec
- Current Drain (4.8V): 7.2mA/idle
- Current Drain (6.0V): 8mA/idle
- Motor Type: 3 Pole Ferrite
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Plastic Bearing
- Gear Type: All Nylon Gears
- Connector Wire Length: 12″
- Dimensions: 1.6″ x 0.8″x 1.4″ (41 x 20 x 36mm)