This motor comes with a current controlled drive for Industrial grade high torque dc motor with various types of input signals. It supports UART/I2C/PPM/Analog signals directly for speed and direction control. The drive even works well at very low speeds.
The Motor is a Industrial grade 200RPM high torque motor with a massive torque of 32kgcm in small size. The motor has a metal gearbox with all high quality metal gears and has a off-centered shaft.
- 200RPM 12V DC motors with Metal Gearbox and Metal Gears
- 18000 RPM base motor
- 6mm Dia shaft with M3 thread hole
- Gearbox diameter 37 mm.
- Motor Diameter 28.5 mm
- Length 63 mm without shaft
- Shaft length 30mm
- 180gm weight
- 32kgcm torque
- No-load current = 800 mA, Load current = upto 7.5 A(Max)
Current controlled Drive Specifications
- High-Current DC Constant-Torque motor drive integrated with the motor
- Motor speed control interface via UART, I2C, PPM signal and analog input
- Speed control possible in both directions down to almost 1% of max. speed
- Small package and integration allows for easy installation and operation
- Speed can be controlled using a terminal or MCU via simple UART commands
- I2C master device can control multiple RMCS-210x via simple I2C command structures
- An RC receiver or any PPM source can directly control the speed of the motor
- An analog signal or fixed analog voltage from a potentiometer can directly control the speed of the motor