HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
HC-SR04 distance sensor is commonly used with both microcontroller and microprocessor platforms like Arduino, ARM, PIC, Raspberry Pie etc. The following guide is universally since it has to be followed irrespective of the type of computational device used.
Power the Sensor using a regulated +5V through the Vcc ad Ground pins of the sensor. The current consumed by the sensor is less than 15mA and hence can be directly powered by the on board 5V pins (If available). The Trigger and the Echo pins are both I/O pins and hence they can be connected to I/O pins of the microcontroller. To start the measurement, the trigger pin has to be made high for 10uS and then turned off. This action will trigger an ultrasonic wave at frequency of 40Hz from the transmitter and the receiver will wait for the wave to return. Once the wave is returned after it getting reflected by any object the Echo pin goes high for a particular amount of time which will be equal to the time taken for the wave to return back to the sensor.
The amount of time during which the Echo pin stays high is measured by the MCU/MPU as it gives the information about the time taken for the wave to return back to the Sensor. Using this information the distance is measured.
- Used to avoid and detect obstacles with robots like biped robot, obstacle avoider robot, path finding robot etc.
- Used to measure the distance within a wide range of 2cm to 400cm
- Can be used to map the objects surrounding the sensor by rotating it
- Depth of certain places like wells, pits etc can be measured since the waves can penetrate through water
NEMA 23 3Nm 600g.cm² 2phase stepper motor 57*57*100mm
This is the strong Nema 23 stepper cnc motors, it with step angle 1.8deg and size 57x57x100 mm. It has 4 wires, each phase draws 4.2A, with holding torque 3.0Nm(30kg-cm)
Arduino Proto Shield R3
The Arduino Proto Shield let you create your own custom circuit that you can insert on top of an Arduino board. If you combine a breadboard (not provided) with the Arduino Prototyping Shield, you will be able to quickly test your own ideas. For sure, you can also solder your components once your design is ready. This product comes assembled with its headers.
Pixy Cam Version 2
The Pixy2 CMUcam5 is smaller, faster and more capable than the original Pixy. Like its predecessor, the Pixy2 can learn to detect objects that you teach it, just by pressing a button. Additionally, the Pixy2 has new algorithms that detect and track lines for use with line-following robots. With these new algorithms, you can detect intersections and “road signs” as well. The road signs can tell your robot what to do, such as turn left, turn right, slow down, etc. The best part is that the Pixy2 does all of this at 60 frames-per-second, so your robot can be fast, too!
No need to futz around with tiny wires — the Pixy2 comes with a special cable to plug directly into an Arduino and a USB cable to plug into a Raspberry Pi, so you can get started quickly. No Arduino or Raspberry Pi? No problem! The Pixy2 has several interfaces including SPI, I2C, UART, and USB with simple communications, so you get your chosen controller talking to the Pixy2 in short order.
The Pixy2 uses a color-based filtering algorithm to detect objects. Color-based filtering methods are popular because they are fast, efficient, and relatively robust. Pixy2 calculates hue and saturation of each RGB pixel from the image sensor and uses these as the primary filtering parameters. The hue of an object remains largely unchanged with changes in lighting and exposure. Changes in lighting and exposure can have a frustrating effect on color filtering algorithms, causing them to break. Pixy2’s filtering algorithm is robust when it comes to lighting and exposure changes.
- 1x Pixy2 CMUcam5
- 1x Pixy IO to Arduino ISP Cable
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Mounting Hardware
Power supply 12V 10 A -SMPS
DC 12V 10A Power Supply, SMPS, Driver, Switch Power Supply Driver, 90-240V 50/60Hz Product Description: Professional 12 Volt 10a DC Power Supply is Suitable for Powering a Wide Range of Applications Including 3d printer, projects ,CCTV Cameras and Wireless Routers. Features: 100% Brand New & Excellent Quality For Access Control System Protections: Overload / Over Voltage / Short Circuit Auto-Recovery After Protection Universal AC input / Full range 100% Full Load Burn-in Test Great Switching Power Supply for Home Appliances Design with Built-in EMI Filter, Improve Signal Precision. Approvals: 3C/FC/ CE EMC Standards
Power Supply 48 v 5A - SMPS
- COMES WITH BUILT-IN PROTECTIONS FOR OVER VOLTAGE, CURRENT & TEMPERATURE: Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) from EM Motion Modules has in-built protections against over voltage, current and temperature. Hence, it can tolerate wide supply range.
- Our 48V, 5A SMPS has an AC Input Voltage Range of 100- 120VAC/200- 240 VAC and its output measures 48V DC, 5A and 240W.
- OPERATING HUMIDITY & OPERATING TEMPERATURE: This 48V 5A Switched mode power supply from EM motion Modules has an operating humidity ranging 20% - 90% RH and an operating temperature ranging -10°C to +65°C.
- COMES WITH A PERFORATED HEAT SINK: This 48V, 5A SMPS comes with a perforated heat sink that makes sure that heat will get dissipated outside reducing the overall temperature.